For 660 tons to 6000 tons clamping force.
The CF-series fit a center force and external acting five points double toggle clamping to give long efficiency and reliable movement. The series’ machines with large inner tie-rod distance and thickened platen can minimize the toggle pressure, lower deformation, and increase the structure rigidity and reliability. Optimize your production need, the CF-series offer for various kinds of material and different design of screws. The usage field of CF-series include automotives, housewares, electronics, appliances and furniture, for any specific demand on production machinery.Download CF Series PDF
- Generous dimensions between tie bars to accommodate very large mold or the molds with core cylinders and sliders.
- The toggle moves the platen very quick and quiet.
- The finite-element-analysis of the platen rigidity warrants a stiff frame as well as minimum platen deflection.
- External acting five points double toggle clamping to give long efficiency and reliability.
- The robust platen supports based on precision linear guiding provide best platen parallelism to the clamping unit.
- Ion-nitrided injection screw and barrel for the ultimate in wear resistance.
- Injection unit movement is done by two hydraulic cylinders linked to the front platen, this ensured the absolute alignment of nozzle.
- High injection pressure assure a further improvement in quality and stable precision molding.
- The direct screw drive with high torque ensures constant speed improving the precision molding.
- Injection unit swivel device.
- Multi-stage of proportional injection speed and pressure.
- Screw stroke position monitored by an optical encoder.
- Differential circuit added into clamping and injection action.
- High sensitive low pressure protection circuit design.
- High efficiency cooler stabilize the oil temperature.
- High efficiency energy-saving.
- High precision injection available.
- Hydraulic safety device with control system and mechanic parts.
- Multi-set control of back pressure proportion.
- Special designs of double-circuit and of compound action in circuit design for selection in variable products.
The microprocessor controller greatly eases the task of setting molding conditions because the setting panel is consolidated into the control panel. The condition setting uses a beautifully sharp which features a multifunction page format that meets widely diversified needs. In addition to displaying actual values in graph from and various quality control function, the panels further enhance ease of operation through simple data input and window-like display of malfunction messages.
- Mold clamping 4 zones each pressure speed control.
- Injection 6 zones pressure speed control.
- Hold pressure 4 zones pressure speed control.
- Charge 3 zones pressure speed control.
- 2 groups core pressure, speed & time, or 1 group unscrew, 1 group core action.
- 3 types ejection action.
- 1 zone oil temperature control, 7 zone barrel or mold temperature.
- Auto lubrication control.
High platen parallelism and no tilting or offset.
No risk of contamination for the products.
More space saving.
Well designed safety housing.
Ample space in the ejector area.
Easy mold change.
Plasticizing tailored to the application.
Low-maintenance, user-friendly design.
Matching the screw to the material.
Quick-change system for the barrel.
Get a perfect view
Future-proof operator panel.
Fully informed for total production transparency.
Display, stored, logged-comprehensive quality assurance.
Hierarchical access rights.
Multiple languages interchange.